Workday HRIS Specialist
We are currently working with a technology company that is looking to hire a workday specialist to work from their offices in Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for day to day HR systems support and project management in addition to developing other HR systems as appropriate.
Responsibilities will Include:
• Managing the Workday HCM functionality on a day to day basis. Responsible for overseeing the management of Workday including the biannual release cycle
• Carrying out HR system administration activities eg troubleshooting, system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access
• Project Manage any implementation & roll-out to the business of new Workday modules & releases - to the existing suite of applications - as part of BAU
• Test and implement approved change requests
• Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as, performance management and annual compensation planning.
• Maintain system security and data integrity through regular QA & Data audit processes.
Specialising in Workday, HRIS and Finance tech Adam is always the first in the office and often the last one to leave. We asked Adam to tell us a bit about his personal life but he assured us that he was too focused on work to have one. Despite this he does enjoy the occasional trip to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham although we are not sure that qualifies as stress relief.
We are currently working with a Workday partner that specialises in HCM and Financial Solutions. We are looking for excellent customer focused individuals, with an understanding of HR solutions, who are able to assess customer needs and build relationships. Skills / Experience required: