Are you a Unity Game Developer?
Do you live to play and develop video games?
My client is a successful mobile indie game studio and they looking for a strong unity programmer who would work with client-side and server-side programmers to make awesome multi-platform games. You’re not restricted to only develop avatars or chats; you get to design the whole game, with the support of artists, sound and UI guys.
● Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
● 2+ years commercial experience with Unity and C#
● 5+ years game programming – you know all best practices
● Proficiency in both 2D and 3D game development
● Ability to interface with RESTful HTTP data services for authentication, player data, etc.
● Experience providing cross-device solutions that address performance, reliability, security, and scalability issues
● Implementing analytics into a game
● Having launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, or Web
● Knowledge and expertise in making networked multiplayer games is an asset, but not required;
Photon or uLink is a plus
Unity developer, C# developer, Game Developer, Games developer, Mobile games developer, Unity3D developer, Game programmer, Games programmer, Mobile games programmer, Unity3D programme, Game engineer, Games engineer, Mobile games engineer, Unity3D engineer, iOS, Android, UI, gaming, developer, programmer, software engineer, mobile dev, unity dev, game dev, RPG, F2P, free to play, Unity 3D, MMO
Katie is our candidate queen and spends her time listening to people paint pictures of their dream job ready for whenever that job pops up. Katie’s claim to fame is meeting the Queen which in turn led to movie stardom (sort of)- ask her about it!