Our client is an awesome games studio based in the heart of London. They have some incredible benefits including allowing remote working 2 days a week and not one but two office dogs
They mainly working on racing games for mobile so a passion for this type of gaming is a must. They are self-publishing allowing them full control over their games.
As a Server Developer you will be responsible for Growing our multiplayer service into innovative new areas, Designing and building new online functionality, Writing tools where necessary and be actively involved in design discussions to make the best use of the technology.
· Strong technical design and code skills in suitable Web technologies
· At least 2 years’ experience in a server / network position
· Broad experience of server/network programming and principles
· Previous experience within Games
· A passion for the latest Web technology
Katie is our candidate queen and spends her time listening to people paint pictures of their dream job ready for whenever that job pops up. Katie’s claim to fame is meeting the Queen which in turn led to movie stardom (sort of)- ask her about it!