Senior Graphics Programmer
Here is your chance to join a top studio, highly-regarded by their staff. You would be working on AAA titles and become part of a leading development team in the Netherlands.
- Developing and enhancing both new and existing graphics technologies (shaders, lighting, shadows, etc) in addition.
- Cooperating with the programming team with the integration of graphics technologies, identify extentions to it and assist in the improvement of it.
- Working collaboratively to grow the next-gen graphics pipeline, including modern lighting and rendering techniques.
- Keeping up with advancements made in graphics technology that are made across the other studios and;
- Facilitating the implementation and sharing of those new techniques.
Experience and Skills:
Tags: Unreal Developer, C++ Developer, Unreal Engine Developer, UE4 Developer, Graphics Engine Programmer, C++ Rendering Engineer, C++ Graphics Engineer, Graphics programmer, Graphics developer, Rendering engineer, Shaders, Graphics
Katie is our candidate queen and spends her time listening to people paint pictures of their dream job ready for whenever that job pops up. Katie’s claim to fame is meeting the Queen which in turn led to movie stardom (sort of)- ask her about it!