Senior Graphics Programmer
Here is your chance to join a top studio, highly-regarded by their staff. You would be working on AAA titles and become part of a leading audio software engineering team in the UK.
Your day-to-day work would be comprised of:
- Developing and enhancing both new and existing graphics technologies (shaders, lighting, shadows, etc) in addition.
- Cooperating with the programming team with the integration of graphics technologies, identify extentions to it and assist in the improvement of it.
- Working collaboratively to grow the next-gen graphics pipeline, including modern lighting and rendering techniques.
- Keeping up with advancements made in graphics technology that are made across the other studios and;
- Facilitating the implementation and sharing of those new techniques.
Experience and Skills:
Tags: Graphics Programmer, Graphics Developer, Graphics Engineer, Senior Graphics Programmer, Senior Graphics Developer, Senior Graphics Engineer, Graphcis rendering jobs, rendering programmer, rendering engineer, rendering developer, Senior renderer, game engine graphics programmer, C++ graphics engineer, C++ graphics developer, C++ Graphics programmer, Shader programmer, shader developer, shader engineer, console graphics, game graphics.
Tom is our specialist Unity & C++ Consultant. He is a massive football fan and has followed 4 generations in supporting Fulham FC. Originally from Hastings, Tom grew up in Tunbridge wells, but has finally decided to settle in Brighton after briefly spending time in London & New Zealand. Tom admits he has some odd quirks. When listening to music, he insists on having it set on an even number. He also cannot walk under ladders or walk over 3 drains in a row.