Senior Drupal Developer.
Permanent - Richmond - Surrey
A long standing Digital Services company, is looking to hire a senior developer to join their successful team. Experience using Drupal 7 or 8 is crucial!
You will be expected to.
- Perform technical scoping, specification and implementation.
- Choose appropriate technologies for client/company solutions.
- Develop robust web applications or services using PHP (v5), MySQL and the LAMP Platform.
- Design normalised databases on platforms including MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Plan scalable systems and optimising for existing infrastructure
- Offer advice on server hosting/configuration, and other related technical matters.
- Provide post-launch technical support to digital products and solutions.
- Support the front-end developers by ensuring that all back-end code/templates accommodate any specific requirements they may have.
- Use technology to provide an appropriate level of application security
- Module familiarisation, selection, installation, configuration, and extension
- Bug fixes
If you would like to find out more information, and to discuss the role in more detail, please call 01273 287 007 or email email@example.com.
Drupal, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, CMS, LAMP, PHP.