12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - £65000 PER ANNUM - JULY START - LONDON
The Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant will work closely with the Supplier, Architects, and Business Users to support project delivery activities for my London based Client. We are looking for an individual who has been involved in the delivery of Human Capital Management Solutions specifically Oracle HCM Cloud or Oracle Fusion HCM.
The Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant is focused on:
- Supporting the Supplier and other internal Team in a collaborative fashion towards the successful delivery of the HCM Cloud implementation project
- Managing expectation and building trusted relationships
- Further develop best practices and design business process models
- Assisting the Client throughout the implementation engagements by offering expert advice and insight regarding Cloud processes, procedures, configuration options and roadmaps
The main activities for the Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant are:
- To perform as an SME for Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management Core
- Work closely with the client and supplier to understand, analyse and document the solution
- To provide assistance throughout the phases of the implementation project include Discovery and Gap Analysis, Workshops, Testing, Configuration and Build to Support
- Train and develop knowledge in Oracle Cloud related application product by staying up to date with the latest releases, patches, functionality or surgeries
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must have proven history of being able to influence decisions or have acted in a business analyst type of role
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of system implementation methodologies such as Prototyping, Agile or similar. Knowledge of Oracle implementation methodologies such as AIM, OUM are considered a plus
- Strong time management and organisation skills that can be supported by past work experience tasks or projects
- Must have an understanding of HCM processes and practices.
- Exposure to implementation projects, rollouts, upgrades or similar system implementation. Oracle Cloud applications or Oracle eBusiness Suite are considered a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of business processes and workflows
- Have a strong personal interest in consulting and HCM related products and keep up to date with news or legislative updates regarding these topics
- Be active, positive and have a can-do attitude towards colleagues and third parties
- Be collaborative, team worker and be willing to assist others in achieving their or common goals
Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant (Cloud HCM, Analyst, Core HR, Oracle Cloud)
Years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for the role.