Recruitment Consultant – Games Industry
Skillsearch’s Games and Interactive team works with leading Games studios around the world across all platforms. The studios in our client base include recognised household names, independent games developers and companies working within the exciting world of AR and VR.
Over the last 8 years, we have established ourselves as a leader within our field by creating long-lasting relationships with companies and job seekers alike. We do this by making sure everything we do is done with integrity and by being passionate about the industry we work in.
Due to the on-going success, we require more people to join the team in our busy office located in Brighton's South Laines office, in order to work with our global existing client base.
- As part of the 180° team you will be work alongside the 360° team to manage and develop current accounts
- Become an expert by identifying and engaging with talent working across the games industry
- Maintain and build relationships with the world’s leaders in the games industry
- Build the Skillsearch brand through strategic networking.
- Build and maintain talent pools
- Provide market insights
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator and networker, who is happy to talk to anyone
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multi-task
- Confident in person and on the phone
- Stable in performance when working under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Motivated by a targeted driven environment
- Passionate about (or have an understanding of) games and emerging technologies
- A background in a sales environment would be a plus
- Recruitment experience a bonus, but not a necessity
Great incentives include:
- Ongoing in-house training personalised to your needs
- Friendly and supportive team working environment
- Commission scheme
- Monthly achiever’s lunches
- Free breakfast
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in recruitment or account management to develop their career in an exciting team.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, apply today by sending your CV and a covering letter to Giles Fenwick
Accessibility - Please be aware that we are located in the old Hanningtons building in the historic part of the city and are therefore not lucky enough to have lifts or an accessible entrance to our first floor office. We apologise for any issues this may cause.