I am looking for a Principle HCM Consultant to join a firm that focuses solely on implementing and supporting Workday.
This role involves implementing the Workday HCM system including configuring the system, building, testing, data loading, creating reports, and interacting with customers.
Skills / Experience required:
- HR Functions (core HR, compensation, payroll, benefits)
- Technical and Analytical mind
- Bachelor's Degree (computer related field)
- Consulting / Project Management Experience
- Fast and Collaborative Decision Making
- Good Knowledge of the Software Development Cycle
- Excellent Communication Skills
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...