As the Programme Manager your role will invlove supporting the ICT division in planning, executing and reporting their programme of work daily, as well as being responsible for stakeholder management, project management and project support.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/experience:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related.
- Min. 12 years of work experience in IT at senior levels
- 12 years of relevant experience managing large Systems Development projects
- 12 years of relevant change management principles and techniques
- Proven management and leadership qualities
- Experience working internationally
- Recognized Project Management Qualification
- Microsoft Project 2007 or 2010 for complex projects
Technical skills required:
- Delivering assigned projects within the scope, budget and schedule
- Managing outsourced projects
- Leading project teams in resolving complex problems and issues using their technical and functional knowledge
- Strong functional knowledge of Administrative and project based systems
- Implementating and delivering projects associated with ERP and project based operational systems
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...