We are looking for someone to join a software development team who has solid experience as a Ruby on Rails developer. This is a senior position, so you would love this role if you have commercial experience running production workflows at scale.
We are looking for someone that…
· ... has experience with complex software builds and full lifecycle development and support, across multiple roles
· ... has a clear understanding of the concepts of MVC, REST and JSON
· ... has a borderline unhealthy love affair with Docker (you'll be in good company!)
· ... is comfortable with DevOps principles and practices
· ... can integrate multiple data sources and databases into one coherent system
· ... couldn't possibly live without Git
· ... can find your way around AWS (ECS, EC2, S3, IoT, SQS, SNS, et al)
· ... loves solving problems as a team
If you feel that you are an upbeat self-starter and you like the sound of this role so far then get in touch with Tom for more details
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...