An opportunity has recently been created for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to join a successful and innovative design agency based in Central London.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years within the design industry -ideally with a mobile/web background
- A comprehensive portfolio demonstrating your artistic abilities in creating and implementing high quality UI art assets and varied graphic designs
- Technically skilled with a thorough working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and create intricate and stylised interfaces consistent with the art style of the game yet simple enough to create a smooth user experience.
- Have a genuine passion for graphical design and an enthusiasm to create outstanding quality artwork
- Experience using Sketch is required
This is a challenging yet rewarding position that will offer career progression and the opportunity to be responsible and manage the UI/UX team which is currently in a period of growth.
Salary and benefits packages are highly competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
This agency are looking to hire the finest, most ambitious designers to build on an already established reputation in the industry. If this seems the right career step for you then contact email@example.com directly to discuss the role in more detail and have your application considered today.
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...