An opportunity at one of Europe’s top AAA Gaming Studios has opened for an experienced Lead Artist to join.
You will be developing high end visual content (characters, environments, props, FX, lighting, etc.). You will be delivering large volumes of high quality art assets while consistently striving for improvements in visuals, tools, process and workflow.
You will have the opportunity to work on award-winning, celebrated titles and be responsible for a team of world-class artists, working to drive efficiency, guide junior team members and deliver to challenging deadlines within a fast-paced AAA studio environment.
- You should have 4-5 years games industry background (preferably at a Lead level)
- Have worked on 1-2 shipped AAA titles
- Have a versatile portfolio of high-quality art assets
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Experience in Maya, Substance Painter and Designer and Zbrush preferable
- Thorough understanding of art production process
- Create and maintain content creation guides
- Highly organized
If this sounds of interest and you are looking for a step up or sideways into a leadership position within a successful studio, please apply together with your up to date portfolio.
Interviews are ongoing and sponsorship/relocation can be offered for all applicants.
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...