Working for a leading indie mobile studio in the heart of Cologne, Germany, this studio is known for its fun office environment, awesome game titles and expert talent in the industry! As part of a small team with a strong belief and a true startup style, they avoid unnecessary bureaucracy and have flat hierarchies.
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience creating user interfaces and/or artwork for the web, mobile applications or video games. An outstanding body of work demonstrating UI solutions.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with a sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies and design psychology.
- Experience using Unity
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience in conducting UX research.
- Animation skills
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...